All applicants wishing to apply for water, sewer, sanitation, and stormwater services will need to apply in person at the City of Fayetteville City Hall, 210 Stonewall Avenue West, Fayetteville, GA 30214, Water and Sewer Customer Service Department between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm.
The Application for New Service or Transfer Service form must be completed along with the following documents:
- Copy of Property Deed or
- Copy of Fayette County Tax Bill for property or
- Copy of Closing Documents for the purchase of property or
- Copy of Lease/Rental Agreement for property or
- An Affidavit between Owner and Tenant and
- 2 forms of identification