Where do I report street problems?

Report street light problems to the Public Services office at 770-460-4660. We will contact the appropriate power company; Georgia Power or Coweta-Fayette EMC for repairs. The City pays a monthly power and maintenance fee to the power companies for this service.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I report traffic problems and traffic signal problems?
2. Where do I report problems with drainage or flooding?
3. Who do I contact about street repairs and maintenance?
4. Who maintains traffic signals?
5. Where do I report street problems?