Peddlers & Solicitors

Any person who wishes to canvass, peddle or solicit within the City of Fayetteville, must first register the business with the Occupational Tax (Business License) department located at City Hall and then apply for a permit at the Police Department.  In order to make an application at the Police Department, each person who wishes to go door to door residential, must bring the completed application which includes the criminal history and save affidavit form, along with state issued identification, a copy of the business registration with the city, and $25.00 cash/check/money order to the Police Department Lobby.