Permits / Licenses

  1. Alcohol Permits
  2. Georgia Carry
  3. Golf Cart
  4. Solicitor's Permit
  5. Georgia Criminal History Record Restriction
  6. Parade & Road Race Requests

Every person who is involved with the sale or service of alcoholic beverages within the City of Fayetteville must first apply for and be granted an Alcoholic Beverage Handling Permit (DOC).

How to Apply

In order to apply, please bring a letter from your employer, state-issued identification, and $25 (cash/check/money order) to the Police Department lobby. An application will be provided to you upon reading and acknowledging the requirements.

Application Days and Times

Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.